- -Stand in the middle of a cable machine, holding the D-handles attached to the high pulleys with a slight bend in your elbows.
- -Keeping your chest up and maintaining a slight elbow bend, bring your hands together to meet in front of your body.
- -Squeeze your chest muscles, then slowly return to the start.
- Sets: 2 Reps: 10-12 (to exhaustion) Rest: 1 minute
Cardio: Treadmill hill climbs
- -Start running on a treadmill set to 12km/h with one per cent elevation.
- -Every 30 seconds increase the elevation by one percentage point until you need to press the stop button.
- -Rest for a minute, then repeat.
- Time: 20 minutes